UC San Diego Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
American College of Cardiology
Arizona and California Chapters
Lori Daniels, MD, MAS, FACC, FAHA
Alan Maisel, MD, FACC
UCSD Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
New Date Announced for our Virtual Event!!
February 26, 2021
CME Certificates will be issued digitally after Speaker Evaluations and Overall Surveys are completed.
Surveys are accessible after logging in with the email address you submitted during registration.
Surveys will be available online starting the day of the symposium. You must complete the process by March 22 in order to receive your certificate. Certificates will be available online until August 1, 2021
and are printable directly from the website.
This annual event is designed to provide the latest clinical data, guidelines and evidence related to the clinical application of novel biomarkers in cardiovascular conditions. Topics cover state-of-the-art application of biomarkers in the following clinical categories:
- Current standards/guidelines in the prediction, diagnosis and management of cardiovascular diseases and related conditions.
- Highly sensitive troponin testing and the evolution of this novel biomarker in diagnosing and managing acute myocardial infarction and other cardiovascular conditions.
- Use of biomarkers as key components of precision medicine in cardiovascular diseases.
- Evidence-based biomarker data in the peer reviewed literature in cardiovascular, endocrine, renal, pulmonary and related diseases.
- The application of biomarkers in therapeutic and device trials as qualification criteria, surrogate endpoints, etc.
- Case studies involving biomarkers as one component in the care of patients with cardiovascular conditions.
Online registration is OPEN.
>Registration and More Information
Because of advance planning requirements, a full refund less a $35.00
processing fee will be given if you cancel. Please cancel in writing and
postmark by February 12, 2021. No refunds will be given after February 12, 2021.
Complete Conference Management
3320 Third Avenue, Suite C
San Diego, CA 92103