Estancia La Jolla Hotel
La Jolla, California
UC San Diego Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
The Heart Failure Society of America
American College of Cardiology
Alan Maisel, MD, FACC
Lori Daniels, MD, FACC
UCSD Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
This annual event is designed to provide the latest clinical data, guidelines and evidence related to the clinical application of novel biomarkers in cardiovascular conditions. Topics cover state of the art application of biomarkers in the following clinical categories:
• Current standards/guidelines and biomarkers in the prediction, diagnosis and management of patients.
• High sensitivity troponin testing and the evolution of this novel biomarker in acute myocardial infarction and other cardiovascular conditions.
• Clinical application of biomarkers as a tool in the evolution of precision therapeutics.
• Evidence based biomarker data in the peer reviewed literature in cardiovascular, endocrine, renal, pulmonary and related diseases.
• The application of biomarkers in therapeutic and device trials as qualification criteria, surrogate endpoints, etc.
Online registration is OPEN, please register early as space is limited.
>Registration and More Information
Estancia La Jolla Hotel
9700 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
Tel: 858-550-1000 Fax: 858-550-1001
The site for the meeting is on 9.5 acres in the enchanting seaside community
of La Jolla at the 21st Century Learning Retreat, the Estancia La
Jolla Hotel. The hotel is in the midst of a classic California coastal
rancho setting, adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, and
just minutes from the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, shopping and beautiful
Southern California beaches. The hotel is only 14 miles from downtown
San Diego and Lindbergh Field (San Diego International Airport). A limited
number of rooms have been reserved for course participants and will be
reserved as requests are received.
To register and receive the symposium courtesy rate please call the hotel's
reservation line at 1-877-4-ESTANCIA and let the agent know you are attending
the Biomarkers in Heart Disease Symposium, or use the direct hotel link on our Hotel Info page:
>Additional Hotel Information
Hotel Reservation Deadline: February 4, 2018.
If your reservation is not received prior to cut-off date, reservations
will only be accepted subject to availability. A limited number
of rooms have been reserved for course participants and will be reserved
as requests are received.
Because of advance planning requirements, a full refund less a $50.00
processing fee will be given if you cancel. Please cancel in writing and
postmark by February 2, 2018. No refunds will be given after February 2, 2018.
Complete Conference Management
3320 Third Avenue, Suite C
San Diego, CA 92103